Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

31 October 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYBODY!

Happy Halloween to eyeryone .I hope you all enjoy your halloween.

Trick Or Treat?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

Uncle Joe, happy halloween to you.So what are you going to dress as tonite

Joe Lim said...

Hahaha,,,,,in my birthday suit.:-)

David (AKK) said...

Hahaha... happy "Ang Moh Qit Guek Pnua" to you too bro :)

Mrs Chong said...

I never had any halloween party.
=( Never have the chance to wear any ghostly baju. what is birthday suit anyway? =) Boh heng lar.

Joe Lim said...

Hahaha...this Ping Ping so funny.Birthday suit also dont know.Well when u took shower time ,you sure wear your birthday suit nia lor..lol