Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

25 October 2007

Seafood In Teluk Kumbar,Penang

This few days been raining and make me too lazy to wander out from home.So its happened i came across watching this Astro's Taste With Jason a documentary series about the journey to find all thos nice food in Malaysia. And it happen this episode was showing one of the Seafood Restaurant in Penang.Well i took this opportunity to record it using my WinTV-PVR USB2 Tv Tuner so that i can saved it to my Pc and then i can posted here to be share with all my friends in oversea or those who missed this episode.Well i never been to this seafood restaurant before,and planning to checked it out when i got time.Since action speak louder then words,,,,,,,,here are the recording which i make into 2 part.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Lu Lang Kong:

Constance Chan said...

hahha.. nice!
this large family owned business reminds me of the HK Drama Heart of Greed.. hahahah

looks so good. i want to go and eat liao..yumyum

David (AKK) said...

The Seafood looks nice, but hor I got allery on those.. so can only just watch nia... haha ;)

Anonymous said...

wow! good job leh Tox, my sis told me abt Jason's program but havent got the chance to watch it, and this is my 1st time watching his show on your blog, how lucky!! (^-^) and this beach-seafood place very new to me too.Pls take more pictures and share here when u visit there. Kamsiah kamsiah hihihi :-)