Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

17 October 2007

My Off Day

I self apply for a leave today....:-)So after wake up at 10.00am.Well i slept late last night.I took my wife for her pregnancy check up at Penang Adventist Hospital.When its her turn to see the doctor i followed in also.While the doctor was asking her few things and do some chit chat i was sitting and listened quietly like a good little boy...hahahaha.Then when the doctor asked her to lay down down on the bed for Ultrascanning i was asked by the doctor if i wanted to watch the scanning or not.Of course i wanted too,,,,,,,hehehehe.So while the doctor was scanning the stomach he also keep on telling me and my wife(there got also extra monitor on top of the bed) ,,,,all about the baby .Like where is his or her(since i still dont know yet its going to be a boy or girl)head...leg...hand...etc.

Well the baby really very active and moved a lots.The doctor told us that he can't really check if its a boy or a girl since his or her private part was blocked by legs,,,,hehehehe.But was told by his years of experience he think will be a boy.I think he or she purposely dont wanted us to checked on its sexes in order to suprise us later....hahahaha.Anyway it was really thrilled to watch the scanning through the monitor and the baby movement.Well was told by the doctor that next appoinment he shall checked again for us to verify if its a boy or girl.Anyway as for me it doesnt matter at all either its a boy of girl.I will be very happy to have the baby came into our family and will love the baby,:-)

So after finished with the doctor appoinment.We went to Prangin Mall to buy some DVD.I manage only to bought one dvd only today.While strolling through all the shop,we came across one souvenir shop who display a pair of cute miniature.And suddenly i think of one of my online friend is getting married this week.So it will be a nice present for her.Here i posted the picture of the pair miniature......well do you think she will like it???I just hope she never came to read my blog before i give it to her .....hahahahaahah.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

very cute wor....i think she will like it..if she dun like then give it to me....lol

jepunlauee said...

wa,Joe ..you are sure a good papa and hubby ..so evny your wife nia..we as a woman would feel very touch when our husband follow us to the medical checkup of our baby..
Ya,I agree with HNKP,I think Shelly would love this present..good choice..JOE..hehe..

Dragon said...

hahaha, i thought u like baby girl more? anyway, do tell us when u know on the next check up. :)

David (AKK) said...

A very cute doll... I believe your friend sure very "kam dong" one, not only your gift but the most precious is your heart... hehe :)

Kimmy Suzuki said...

The present is very cute!I think she will love it!Nice present joe!!!And also ,agree with leng,do let us know the next check up news ya!!!Hahaa!Coz we are all very kek poh wan!!!hehehe...

K3ViN said...

what a cute present... i believe shelly will like it lor..... ya really hope 2 hear from u more abt the next check up........

Anonymous said...

Hi Tox, my very first time visiting your blog, interesting leh. I think this baby is a shy baby that he/she is trying to cover up, hihihihi... but as long as a healthy one, girl or boy doesnt matter really :-) The couple toy is cute, it woulbe be nice for a newly wedd to put in their new room as deco.