Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

26 October 2007

The Day Of The "Chicken Boxing"


Today Kim Moo said she is coming to Penang and will be arriving at my home about 12.30pm.Wait and wait almost 1pm still not yet arriving.Later she called that she will be late a bit.After about 30 minutes she came and brought with her the "Chicken Boxing" brand Dried Chicken Meat(Kiew Brothers)...my all time favourite:-)Call Laksa to come out and met us at New World Foodcourt for lunch.Then after dropped by at my home and chit chat for awhile,we all headed to New World since its almost 1pm plus and Kim Moo is rushing back to KL at 4pm later...me also a bit confuse of why she came to Penang and left so hurry.Anyway its ok ,young people full or energy.After just arrived at the place.Our PGHK's Taugeh call to Kim Moo.....wah so fast already he missed Kim Moo?Hahahaha.Kim Moo later passed the handphone for me to spoke to him.We later met Laksa and her cute Ian.He look so cheeky and damn active(cannot sat tight)Lucky Laksa did tied him to the baby trolley,,,,,hahahahahaThen we all "Kap Kap" and order some food to eat.At there i manage to shot some pictures and also video clip which i am sharing here.So after about nearly 3pm we call it a day.With Kim Moo going off with her friend.Laksa with Ian to find her friend and well me and my wife drive back and do this posting....lol.Another great day in my life:-)










Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 Lu Lang Kong:

K3ViN said...

y all pic n video didnt c laksa one? she very shy meh? haha.... Ian look very kuai lan lor but still look cute lor... good job joe........

Joe Lim said...

Hehehe...maybe she is camera shy.Or maybe my camera too small and not a DSLR ..lol

Constance Chan said...

hahah this Ian look so cute wor.. tox, when u called him, he has this look in this eyes leh.. like, 'wei why this man call me ah.. i dont even really know u!' hahaha

David (AKK) said...

Haha... Guan lai that day you mention the "Boxing Keh" is this bak kua ar... haha...

Laksa's baby very cute hor...

I like the video... funny... hehe ;)

Mrs Chong said...

that baby comelllllllll...hehehehe...ang mo bin a bit..

Joze Foo said...

ya...Ian so cute...

Sue said...

So gai one ur video..bad quality hahaha..

Joe Lim said...

Hahaha....for fun only.I also just use my digital camera to shot.At least we all get to fit in the frame.As for u....Lol.Mai Kong.Really camera shy or physically shy.

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Wow!Joe!what a good time you have!so lau juak lah,little emperor really look so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

the char koay teow so small plate nia and no egg eh. how much ? rm4 a plate?

he is not a handsome ang moh kia?

Constance Chan said...

char koay teow... duck eggs plsss

Joe Lim said...

Wah....this ah hoon.Tiam Tiam CKT with duck eggs nia.Took firefly back tp Pg .lol