Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

14 October 2007

PGHK Prai Gathering 2007


Today having a great time meeting up some of PGHK members at ICE ICE BABY , Auto City Prai.Some of the old "kaki" and few of the new member which met up for the very first time.Those who i met for the first time are :


Motoleng and Motoleng's Soh-(Not forgotten the friendly Motoleng's Sis)- You both are the same as online..hehehehe,especially Motoleng,as "Kapster " like me...lol. And also your cheek damn great to be twist.....hahaha

Wiwiwawa-Slimmer in person compare with your photo)

Tuna-At last you do surface and meet up with us....delaying our appointment for almost a year.'Happy Birthday To You"

PPP-You seem very quiet during the gathering....not like you.You used to "Kapster" a lot when online and doing show for PGHK:-)Maybe you are shy since its first time you met us all.Anyway i was hoping that you will wear that sunglass that you did on your last time profile photo...you really look "Cool" on it....lol)

Hailamkepui-Also a bit different in person and when online....talk a bit less too:-)).Maybe u try to be more lady like ya.....hehehehehe..joking. Well as for the old "kaki" like:

Shua Hu-You look a bit lost weight since we met during the CNY PGHK Reunion..Congratulation!Anyway i still love to take photo standing beside you still.Cos you always never fail to make me slimmer when you are with me.....lol)

Ah Long-(Well....same same...not much change.Just maybe older this year then when i met you for the first time.....heheheheh(I mean your age and not you physically..ok?)Anyway "Happy Birthday To You" and sorry for not creating any birthday animation this year for you. I promise i will try( try ya...lol)to remember to make you one next year.

AngKuKueh- You are as tall and as cool like when i saw you during PGHK KL Gathering March ago.So nice of you to travel all the way from Singapore just to attend this gathering and met up with all of us.By the way dont forgot to email me the old chinese songs which you have promise me for some time.......hehehehehe..ok?

Taugeh-As gentle,innocent( of cos not anymore lah(i purpose put "lah",,,so sound more Penanglish)and funnny with his Klang speaking Hokkien.Anyway i make up my mind dont wannted to kidnap you anymore.....hahahahaha.You can save your one million "Taugeh" ransom :-)But just dont forget to treat us when we go to Klang next time.

Bong-Ya the slim slim guy who during the Northam beach cafe meeting even havent meet me face to face before can just walk up from behind me and call me up.....you really "keng",,,even by listen to the voices you already knew it was me.by the way dont forget to treat us all when you got your first time salary .......lol.You are like KTV Gro running both venue tonight:-)And a 'Happy Birthday To You" also.

Anyway the evening was filled with joke and laughter.Although some may just met up for the first time but we talk like we have known for a long time.Thank you all for the great evening.Looking forward to our next PGHK Gathering soon.



And here are the second part of the video:






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 Lu Lang Kong:

Anonymous said...

tox n shuahu the 2 old bird bird, still look that cute and kap xiao :D

first time meet up with all of you and you guys are so friendly and cute..

i had a great night meeting with you guys..will more often surface for the gatherings. and thanks for the surprise. thanks thanks

Anonymous said...

OMG, for some reason, I feel so touched by seeing all these listeners getting together and have a good time. 2 years ago if you ask me if I think Penang Hokkien will be successful, I knew it will be. But I never imagine listeners getting together and becoming friends.
(tears of joy)

yam9972 said...

well done everybody !

siewSiANlang said...

Hi Ya,I missed the fun last night,

Dragon said...

wah.... u so fast...... i want the group photo.... didn't take it using my camera.

Dragon said...

one more thing, the next pghk penang gathering will be held during CNY 2008. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Haha... I believed everyone enjoyed on that night's gathering too...

Tox... I almost forgot the old song matters liao... lucky you remind me... ok... ok... will send to you soonest... :)


Look forward on coming gathering... hehe :p

Mrs Chong said...

if i come next year cny i wonder if anyone will still remember me... =P i memang hilang one whole year..not only here, other forums also. Including Daniel's Fan Club. Don't pway pway hor?

K3ViN said...

wah thanks ah tox 4 change mind 2 no kidnap me haha.... i really enjoy tat nite... we really play like crazy tat nite...... hope the customer in Ice Ice Baby wont feel we very disturb lor......