Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

03 October 2007

Well since you already here and at the moment the site can't offer you much because i am still construct it .I hope you dont come here and go back with empty hand.:-)Hope to see you again next time when my page is fully operation.
Why dont you go to here"Siok Wan"
for some fun instead
"Kam Sia Kam Sia...Eng Kor Lai"(Thank you and do come again)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Lu Lang Kong:

jepunlauee said...

wah..Joe ,I found you at last from kacang's blog..hehe..thanks for linking me to your blog. I too link yours to my blog lioa...hehe..

Joe Lim said...

Kamsia for dropping by:-)