Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

29 November 2007

Dearest's Birthday

Should have post this last 2 days ago.But too busy.Anyway wanted to share the day when my wife was having her birthday.This year was nothing special.We make up our mind to celebrated it with both only.The birthday cake was shot after been cut.....lol



Well i make myself free from eveything today(27/11).After wake up i bring her to hair saloon for hair wash.As for me well i am almost "Botak" so i didn't have any hair wash....if i do will be waste of money anyway...hehehe.I waited there patiently and read my Star's Paper to passed time.When finish i bring her to Gurney Plaza.And plan to have our lunch at Sushi King.Well both of us haven't been going together to Sushi King for long time.We use to go to E-Gate outlet together last time.

After finished at Sushi King We walked and window shopping at Gurney Plaza....hehehehe.Well actually i asked my wife if she happened to see anything she loved...well i will buy for her as present but end up she don't came across any that she like:-)Hahaha...saved!But she told me..that my offer will be carry forward to other days,,,,and when she happened to find any she like...then i have to buy for her.Not saved afterall....lol.






Its seem that the x'mas mood already started even though its still about a month before x'mas.The plaza been beautiful decorated and most shop too with their own design.Last time when more younger time and we will spend our X'mas Eve in pub or discotheque party all night long until wee hour next day.But now mostly spend time in a quite hotel lobby listen to live band and have some beer or enjoy the evening with some DVD or Tv show on X'mas theme.Dont know izzit we both are getting old??????Hahahaha or just fed up with those active life ?Maybe we been to for those too much i think.....lol.But no matter what type of life we have now....we still looking forward to every x'mas.So now i bet all also in the holiday mood,,,,don't you?







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

wah... Happy Birthday to Ah Tox Soh.... Ya this year Gurney set a theme for christmas that it "White Christmas". Our new art director did a great job decorating our Gurney outlet

Mrs Chong said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Tox. =) Anyway, I love Christmas. I love the deco in Gurney, I love the one in Prangin. i love Christmas. Will take lots of pictures of those decorations in New Zealand when I get there. =) I am so so looking forward for Xmas, for presents, for decorating the tree. I am so in the Holiday Mood. =)

Joe Lim said...

My wife ask me to say kamsia to both of you....HLKP and Ping Ping

David (AKK) said...

Wow... I like the Xmas window display in your photo... really nice with bears bears around the stove ;)

Please pass my Warmest wishes to Ah Soh as well... wish her Happy Bday ;)

Dragon said...

dai lou, i forgot la... cham.... wish happy belated birthday to dai sou ya..... :D

Joe Lim said...

Akk and Ah Leng....thank you.I already passed your both message to her liow:-)

Constance Chan said...

ah joe sets the 'bestest' example of being the perfect husband, and father to his children.

happy belated birthday Jasmine!!

K3ViN said...

wish happy belated birthday 2 joe wife..... may her wish will came true lah :P