Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

21 November 2007

Old But Lovely

Was at my mum home yesterday.She was doing some home clean up when i was there.I found some boxes full of old Photographs of her collection and mine too.I open the box and slowly go through all the old photograph....when i looked at them its did bring back a lots of memory when i was young and also reacall some funny incident then.Well there are too many of them..i just pick some that i loves.Especially my photo when i was small in 60s,primary school,my 21st. birthday party, the wedding photo of my mum collection of her friends and relative in the 50s and 60s.

Wedding Photos in 50s and 60s Era Belong To Mum
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Class 70(Std.1) and 71(Std.2)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My 60s and 70s photos.

With my mum super bicycle...was major transporter in the old days.


21st. Birthday Cake( With my name wrongly spelled....hahaha)and Party Food in the old days.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

Good memories! Some of the wedding pic kinda of creepy though

Joe Lim said...

Hehehe...of cos lah...so old liow mah son go back even before Merdeka Era in 50s or late 40s...like old house some also look creepy...anyway i like the vintage stuff:-)

K3ViN said...

wah what a sweet memory...... those wedding pic i also c b4... tat was my mother collection........ but better then this one lor... cos my mother time photo got colour lioa.... thanks 4 sharing..........

Mrs Chong said...

Its so funny the brides and grooms seem to look alike in all those pictures...

Nice 21st birthday cake!!!!

Joe Lim said...

Si hor,,,,,maybe cos all in black and white nia....:-)

David (AKK) said...

Old photo indeed would bring us back those sweet memories in the past old day :)

The last pics which you hug a girl is you dauther?

Joe Lim said...

No lah,,,its my mum,s God dotter lai eh.Married liow no chance...hahahaha

Dragon said...

cannot think that u r so think last time and now u r so........ hahahahaha.

Xiao-Kia said...

Ah Tox so young and look nice.. sure a lot of girl like you. ^^