Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

18 November 2007

Strange Looking Pendant......continued

Well let me continue from my last post regarding this "Strange Look Pendant".As i stated before i will share the experience and also the benefits i got from wearing it and also the drinking of the what one of my online friend(Ping Ping who's grandma also happen to be wearing the same pendant)called it The pendant "Magic Water"( Of cos there aint any magic in the water...lol,will it explain later)

I try to write as short and simple as possible so that when you read you wouldn't not get bore with my posting....to be honest i am no good in writing a great posting but i shall try.Please forgive me if my posting may make you bore ya:-)


Ok let us start from what i have been exprience since i wear this pendant:

Introduction:
The Pendant was make from the type of volcano lava which only could be found in German and Japan.You may ask why?And why not country like filipine or Indonesia,since there also have a volcano too..right?Well the answer is cos the volcano lava in both country rich contain of mineral.And the amount type of minerals found come to 76 types.With this rich contain lava plus the science modern technology in Japan, to produce this pendant.Inside each of this pendant contain one embedding type of energy call "Scarla Energy".To cut short and simple those enegry when wear on body the charge from the pendant will then be transfer to your every cell of your body for them to work more efficient.The charges that embedded in the pendant can last to 200 years.As for the so call "Magic Water" it was actually "Energised Water".Energised water is the water that been charged with this pendant for about 15 to 20 mins.The process is when we used the pendant to charged the water,,,its will release a scalar frequencies(Scalar Energy) into the water and to make the water molucelar more open up(normal water is more clumped)and can take in more oxygen.For more info about this pendant please go to Here .

Health Benefit:
Reduces Inflammation
Promotes unclumpping of cell
Enhances blood circulation
Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
Enchances nutrition and detoxification
Increase energy
Help fight cancer cell
Help to retard ageing process
Strengthens body biofield preventing elctro-magnetic waves from affecting one"s health
Better focus and concentration
Hypertension
Diabetes
Toothaches
Numbness
Detoxify
HeartAttack
Stroke
Arthritis
Pain
Insomnia
Fatique
and many more( you need to try it on your self to find out)

My own experience:
What make me get this pendant in the first place?
I am a 44+ years old man .At present a late night sleeper( not enough sleep),a drinker and ex-smoker. I never excercise, i love food and ate whatever i like.i spend my free time on PC doing Photoshop or online almost few hours per days.
It took me for sometime to trust this pendant although it can gave me a fast result.The reason i got it in the first place is
partly i believed what my old friend told me(Lucky this pendant work....if not i will be a laughing stock for my family for so easy to trust a person testimonial)Secondly ,the demo that can make your feel the instant result(Well and also a bit of risk and curiousity too,,,,hehehe)And lastly the risk i am willing to take since before the intro of this pendant i was having one brand of supplement which is call...SNE( Korean Health care Product)I have been taking those SNE pills daily for few month and to be honest the SNE product did help to improve my health a lot.Its a great product.But the thing is.....every month you have to took about 2 boxes of its which the price came at RM180 each which come to total of Rm360 per month( 1 box can last for 2 weeks)and added up with my wife share ,,,,,,,,heheheheh i have to digged up about RM720 per month( per annum RM8640),,,u know you can even buy new car and paid for the instalment ....hahahahahah..joking.Anyway as long as it can help our health its not expensive lah,,,,,right?But as we all knew people always got options if have one to choose,,,,tiow bor?So i said to myself,,,,,,since i also monthy paid for that amount well i shall took the risk and try this pendant( which sold at RM563 each....knn expensive also leh for the first time people who wanna try to used it)and the words of my friend.If the thing doesn't work,,,i will "KK" my friend ...hahahahaa( Anyway a lots of Thanks to my old buddy Raymond Khor for introducing this "Strange Looking Pendant " to me)and will lost my RM563 buta buta and regret the losses for sometime and not forgetting the will be continues nagging of this from my wife and family members....lol.And back settle for SNE again and continue to paid RM720 per month until the next option came.Anyway "Kamsia Tee Kong" for letting me choose the correct decision.

What Benefit i get from It:
1.I use to have this pain on my left knee on and off since 1980 after i kena accident and my left thigh bone fractured.After the operation my leg was fine.But on and off on rainy days or when too cold weather my pain will came back.
So i try it on with my pendant ....i put the pendant at the area where the pain occurs for about 20 minutes,,after that i can feel the less pain .And when i wannted to sleep at night,,,i took some tape(hahahaha....just my crazy idea to try the product out.)and wrap the pendant around my thigh and just left it until the next morning.I was so suprise the next day when i wake up i feel no pain anymore.And since from that day until today i never even have that pain again.But i do wear the pendant and also drink the "Energised Water" daily.

2.I used to sleep very late daily....at about 2am to 3am .Why????You may asked.I watch DVD follow the drama series,online internet,photoshop and other stuff.And mostly will only wake up at 10am the next morning with a tired body.And well get sleepy after having lunch.Sometime i will have a headache and worst are migraine attack.Can't focus and loss concerntration.
After wearing the pendant and also drinking the "Energised Water" i can now sleep at my same time.....2 to 3 am and wake up next day without feeling tired or not enough sleep.And i wake up from bed more faster now than last time.I am not feeling sleepy anymore.I don't have any headache or Migraine Attack too.i can feel more energetic through out the days.

3.I always have those neck and shoulder stiffness after too long sat on my PC.Sometime worst until to the extent of like your shoulder been poke by a lots of small needle.Since of wearing this pendant i can continue sat on my pc for many hours without any stiffness anymore.At first when i bought the pendant when the stiffness on my shoulder came...i just took off my pendant and just place it on the stiff area for few sometime....and the stiffness just became less and gone.You need to try it your self to found out what i am talking about.....hahahahahaha.

4.Hahahaha....for those you just have your meal or Whatever please skipped this and read later.Ok evry morning i used to wake up and straight to toilet for my passing motion( Pangsai lah.,.in Hokkien)I dnt have problem doing it daily.But all thorugh the years i got problem to do it,,,,,it will took me about at least 15 to 20 in the toilet for the proceess to finish.Sometime my wife also be tahan with my time spend inside there.Sometime she just asked what i am doing in there for so long,,,,,i angrily answer back by saying i am pangsaing lah,,,summore do what.Well people call this....constipation.I really got time problem for empty my bowel.I even can sat there and read my favourite Star Paper until my bum getting numb.
Since i wearing this pendant my toilet time spend inside been shorten by half and its getting faster the whole process( how it will maintain at normal time and not too fast......hahahaha).I know can even read more than the papers of my Star Paper like before and my ass is not getting any numbness anymore....lol

5.Stamina.....hehehehe...ok i wouldn't be relating it with "ZSB" ok?Since wife is pregnant....lol.So the activities is temporarily not available.
I stayed on 7th Floor on my apartment and my car park was at 4th floor.As to those who lived above the ground:-)sometime when in a hurry and the lift is late to arrived,we may just walked up or ran up to our floor to get home for whatever reason.So as for me...u know lah,me also "orang biasa nia"( ordinary person)sometime when i don't have time or patient i would just walk up from 4th.floor to our 7th.floor....anyway not much level only..right?So to many its like"Sup Sup Water"(very easy)but to the people like me....ex-smoker,drinker and no excericise....not for me to said you will knew also.So everytime when i walk up to 7th floor upon arrived at the floor, i need to take a mild rest before continue to walk to my unit.By then my heart will beat faster like its bumping out from my chest,my mouth will suddenly feel dry and thirsty.....mouth open and
the tongue keep pokin out like when a "Hamsap person saw a sexy woman"...:-)Face sometime can be a bit pale although not always.Since i wearing this pendant my stamina has improved tremendously.i am now can walk up without any problem and not need to stop for a short rest before continue to walk home.My heart beat normal and i dont have dry mouth or that "Hamsap Man
Tongue"effect anymore.I even try to ran up the other days too with no problem at all.

Well those are some of the fews benefit that i came across after wearing and drinking its "Energised Water" and now i stop taking the SNE product anymore and get to saved a lot.......hehehehehe and used the extra money for other things.One of it is for my new born baby.....lol. I shall be sharing more of its benefits from my own experience in my next posting.And my wife experience too.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

Since this is not any medicine...it is worth a try ler... I've been intro to many medicine for my sickness but i didnt buy any at all...cos i know not all medicine gave the same results to every patient especially chinese medicine. I must find out from you the price first.

Joe Lim said...

PM me HLKP....will gave you more info.So that you will knew better about this pendant before any conclusion. I do hope that it may help you in anyway .

Anonymous said...

Hi Ah tox, If i want to get this pendant, where can i get them? I am going back for christmas. I would like to buy one for my mother, just a token of love, pendant wuld definately do no harm to her. If it works GREAT, if it doesnt, she can wear it like a piece of jewelry.

Let me know
Patricia

Joe Lim said...

Hi Patricia... where you going to stayed when back home?Then I shall get you the area stockist or if you are in Pg i can help you to get it.Just PM me for more info.My skype ID joslim9.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!