Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

24 November 2007

Bluetooth or Butoh?

GOt my new Bluetooth Headset for my mobile phones.I been using few brands of Bluetooth Headset.The first that i bought was the Motorola HS850 which cost me RmM 399 then and when i used it for merely few months then malfunction already.Took it back to them since still got warranty but been after in and out from the Service Center there is nothing much was done to make it function better.So i just used it until really cannot used at all.Since i like the foldable microphone of it i get another new release Motorola Bluetooth Headset and this time i bought the new H700 which is much smaller than HS850 but do have most of the feature like HS850 but more smaller and lighter.After used it again for few months,,,,,,the color of the product came off like peer skin.Look awful,consider the price i was paying at RM299(This time cheaper than the previuos version,,,,dont know why .)I continue using it and oneday i accidentally dropped it and since that day the headset been "gila -gila" like a person been knocked in the head and it unstable mind.Siok siok it work find,,,,siok siok when received call can listen to other party voice but they can listen to mine.Really TL,imagine when got urgent call and we dont know and kept saying hello hello and told other party we can hear them and they kept just saying hello back.So make up my mind this time dont wanna buy any more Motorola brand anymore.


So i try to used Nokia this time.I mananged to get Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-100 the look are ugly.But since its cheap and been told by my friend( who sell Handphone) its good.So since now i more looking for quality rather then look and also the price is reasonbable( only Rm150) and dont wanted to paid more amount of money and get the bad product like what i been through with those two Motorola Headset.I learned my lesson.The new Nokia Headset dont have any look at all....all square look only.But can change the earloop styles with three ear loop color that came with it.It just a simple and basic Bluetooth headset.No need any reading about it function manual.So been very satisfied with it for sometime....until last few weeks i lost it.....i also can't recall where i lost it in first place,,,,,maybe my old mind dont work that efficient anymore.So feed up with all those Bluetooth headset problem i been getting.I try to make up my mind dont wanted to get or use any Bluetooth Headset no more.

So one day when i was driving around Komtar and when i was having my phone conversation with one of my PGHK( for those who dont know what is PGHK...please visit"PenangHokkien" friend name KIm Mo(hahahaha....i hope you still remember that call.) So me and her talk until siok siok and me also never realise i was not using any handfree or headset.Then suddenly out of nowhere.....came ride near to my car was 2 mata mata( policeman) .They make hand signal ordering me to drive to the side of the road and stop.By then i only knew....ooooh this time kena liow again for breaking the laws of talking on the handphone while driving.Well as for the rest of the story....i wouldn't be disclose here lah....Use your imagination lah how the situation should be by now and how the settlement ya.....hahahahaha "Malaysian Way".So to skip that situation we jump into how i have to get another new headset by now.Well after the incident my wife was nagging me....saying"i told u liow mah to get another new headset and you see now buta buta lost few "puluh ringgit" liow.She continue and said " See now you have to paid more then other for any new headset you buy"......(hehehehehe....sorry lah darling,,hehe).So i then make up my mind to get a new headset and this time i asked again my handphone selling friend any suggestion.He told me...."U apalah always no fate with any Buetoo eh(haha..Bluetooth lah)...either rosak or hilang".Wah until like that lor he "said to me....if not friend long ..i sure KNN him lor....hahahaahaha joking.He asked me to buy just the "Chap Per Lang Brand "(not a branded one)but the price also almost same like the branded wan leh.....how come?Since it cost about Rm120 also..i asked him.He reply"Ah Tox ar this one not same leh,,,,this Buetoo( he speak sound like Butoh bad word in Malay) headset can be paired to two handphone at the same time..lu chai em chai".Suprise and also maybe i outdated liow....and asked him for more info about its feature.

Then he told me that this bluetooth( or Butoh lah....hahaha)can work with two handphone at the same time.When people call you on any of your handphone you can received or make call out using just one Bluetooth headset only.Since i got two set(Sony Ericsson P910I and Nokia N73)then sure suit me cos can used it with 2 of my handset.The i also bought from him .Until now the headset work find..hopefully can last me longer than old sets.Touch Wood.....lol.So for now i am very happy that i can used my handphone with only one bluetooth Headset very convenience.
.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14 Lu Lang Kong:

Anonymous said...

then tis time beta tk cr properly lolz... dun simply put ur thing or drop thing la... hahaha....

Joe Lim said...

By the style of your writing....i bet you are KIm Mo....lol

K3ViN said...

haha... yalor... u better be carefull lor..... haha... hoping this one will last longer lor......

Mrs Chong said...

I've never bought any hands-free before. Take good care of it er. =) Motolola brand no good hor? I'll remember that.. =P

Dragon said...

dont be so lor mor liao la.... have money also not spend in this way.

Joe Lim said...

Where got money?Money Not Enough leh.

Boone Goh said...

For better reception, better use like the US Secret Service one. Good reception and tak boleh rosak.

The wire one. Not classy but best one of all.

Joe Lim said...

Ah Leong ar..where can i get like US Secret Service wan.....u can get for me bor?lol

Boone Goh said...

Aiyo! You dun understand monkey language. NVM excuse you.

Go and buy the one with a wire one - lah.

David (AKK) said...

Hehe... You memang have you own way to settle yourself with those "Phek Kha" (polis) hor... :)

siewSiANlang said...

You are one of the victims of model technology.These developed countries needs up and comming countries who are hungry for such gadget to experiment their new products.Don't fell into their trap.

Joe Lim said...

Hahaha....you are right SSL i may fall for their trap but u are wrong too....look around aint we all also victims of model technology too:-)Unless we dont use it for our daily life.Aint you also using some modern technology to get you here.....hehehehe.To be honest we all cant avoid to become the victim unless we go back to Ape Ages...lol.Anyway kamsia for your comment.

Boone Goh said...

Oi! Why use the word "Ape" har? Stone Age - mah? You dun study sejarah is it?

Cannot simply use Monkey, Gorilla, Ape, and especially Baboon like that one - lar.

Joe Lim said...

hahaha.....boone i know whenever i said anything about Monkey or Ape you sure will show up eh....hahahaah