Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

09 November 2007

Thai Food On Deepavali

Today is Deepavali, visited some of my Indian friends open house until in the afternoon.Enjoy lots of their delicacy until my stomach damn full when arrived at home.And tonight i still have to attend our buddies and family gathering dinner.We always organise for friends and family outing almost on every holiday.And this time we choose for a Thai Food.


Food of choice we choose this time is Thai Foods.And the restaurant we are going are the one home turn restaurant in Sungai Ara which served Thai Food.We order :Pucha(Stuff Crab Shell...my all time favourite),Kerabu Mango,Steam Fish In Thai Sour Chily Sauce,Tom Yam Seafood, Otak Otak and others which i forgotten the name cos i so concerntrate on enjoying the foods....hehehe.I even nearly missed to shot some pictures thts why you see almost of my foods picture are either been half eaten or finish,,,,lol



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Lu Lang Kong:

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Wah!Thai foods!!!I love thai foods so muchlah & i miss to see the Deepavali celebration in m`sia so long liao!Aiya,hope i can recall back all the celebrations in m`sialah.

yam9972 said...

the foods look really nice, exactly hotel standard ! your friends loaded one izzit ? my Indian friends were only offer traditional Indian foods,haha..

Joze Foo said...

yer, me oso like thai food...pucha i like...mien kam,somtam....yummy

Dragon said...

i also like thai food..... yummy....

Constance Chan said...

wow after eating from Deepavalli meals, buddies and family gathering dinner, you have to lie low fr food for a week lioa...hehehe

still when yr baby comes next year, you will sleeping less, eating less and doing more baby care so maybe it's still ok to stuff now while you still can..

Joe Lim said...

Cannot eat less lah when you are Pg Lang and lived in Penang:-)

David (AKK) said...

Wah... I like Thai Foods also... I had tried Tom Yam Chicken & Somtam before, very nice oh :)

Their Thai's dessert were also very unique oh :)