Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

02 December 2007

Another Sunday

Today no idea where to go.The day is damn hot especially today....don't know why.And as for me been taking shower 2 times since this morning.So after having lunch i asked my wife where to go, since stay at home also boring and don't know what to do.Think and think like always lah.So we decided Queensbay Mall cos its got a really cool air-cond.....hahahahaha.At least can feel cool there for awhile and enjoy a breeze sunday outing too.So off we went.Arrived there no problem in finding parking space.Maybe still early and most people also just have lunch and maybe preferred to stay at home since so hot outside.
Me post with X'mas tree....hehehehe.Hope my weight don't break the setting ...lol


Arrrhh.....hot day, ice-cream come in handy.

Enjoying my cup of Baskin Robbins.

Came upon one Steamboat Restaurant.A lot of people eat there.Too bad just having lunch only.Well try it out next time with family.I think when having a steamboat the more people the merry and more fun.

Their Menu on the main entrance wall was very tempting.Make me hungry when posting this blog:-)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Lu Lang Kong:

Dragon said...

so ngam.... i also went to QB the other day along with my camera. I think of taking the Baskin Robbin but in the end, I didnt take.

K3ViN said...

ya shopping center is the place where the air cond is cool enough 2 cool the hot..... u seen enjoy dating with ur wife.... look soooo happy nia :P

David (AKK) said...

Haha... Tox, your post much like a snow man in your first photo... hehe :)

I believe there is still lots of makan places in QB mall... please share more to us about the crusine there ok :)

Me also lao nua when seeing the entrance giant menu :p

Anonymous said...

wah...kai kai with wifey...Somemore chiak ice cream....yummy

Joe Lim said...

Ah Long....ya hahaha..:-)
Taugeh...si lor can even safe electric at home...not need on air cond...lol
Akk...me snow man?More like "langcia Pek"lol
Hlkp....Si lor...if not with wife with who wor?

Mrs Chong said...

The Johnny's steamboat dunno nice or not. I got one uncle name Johnny. My friend always say Ping Ping's uncle's shop. lol. Never been in there though...

Xmas decorations!!!!!!I want to go and take, but tak sempat kut. Maybe when I got back to Penang, ask my aunt to bring me to all shopping malls before they remove their Xmas deco. Then can compare NZ's deco and Penang's. I heard KL's very nice. Hope Sing's airport also got. Then can compare more places. Ask sis to take KL's airport ones cuz she transit in KL. =P

Constance Chan said...

joe... i like this pic of yrs leh.. so natural.. but also remind me of those ah pek ah ma that sits at those water feature in shopping centres watching ppl one...hehehe