Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

15 December 2007

Strange Looking Pendant....Stranger no more:-)



Remember the "Strange Looking Pendant" i was posting last month?I was so happy today when i log in and check my account at their website.All this while i was wearing and experience its benefit and later just "siok Siok" introduce to my friends about the benefit of the pendant just for fun by doing the demo and sharing my experience.Little did i know that i can earn so much from it.The account show that they are paying me a total of USD560(about 2k plus cos the company paid at the fixed exchange rate of 3.8:-)) ) until today.But when i throughly calculate the whole total sales i did....well they still have to paid me another USD720.Anyway the reason they havent done so is cos of 14 days cooling period.Anyway this extra income did come in handy since X'mas is just a week plus away.I Shall used this extra money to buy my family some X'mas present.Well as for the other part of payment maybe will buy myself some IT gadget:-)Can't imagine i can do those just in a month plus only.Hehehe....now i think the "Strange Looking Pendant" are not stranger to me anymore....its more like my new ATM liow....hahaha.










Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Lu Lang Kong:

David (AKK) said...

Wah... shiok lor... making big money... This Raya Cina can makan untill "pui pui" liao lor... hehe ;)

Joe Lim said...

Hahaha....makan banyak banyak is OK...but dowan "pui pui" lah.Dont forget to come and get Ang Pow from me ya!

Mrs Chong said...

how come can earn so much one???What website is that??? I mean how to earn that much??I also want...