Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

07 January 2008

Steam Boat


Been veli veli long time no updated liow......veli veli soli ya.Like always when year end and year started super busy eh.Even don"t have time to "ZSB".But last Sunday managed to sat together with family for "SteamBoat Dinner" at our home after my daughter suggested that been awhile we don't have steamboat at home liow.So i pun quick quick agreed and as usual i act as pay master nia.And they do all the buying and preparing...hehehehe.My daugther went to Batu Lanchang afternoon wet market to bought all that needed for steamboat.Later prepare it.We all have a great time.We started at 7.30pm and with all the Sembang and kap kap...not realising we drag it until about midnight....lol.After finish come the worst part...the "Clean UP"....lol.Anyway i also help in cleaning up too.Concluded we all have an enjoyable night,,,feel like a Reunion Dinner for CNY...although it still about a month before the Chinese New year.But of cos we wouldn't be having Steamboat for our family Reunion Dinner lah.







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Lu Lang Kong:

Dragon said...

i want to have it with my family members, maybe during cny, shd be fun. :)

Joze Foo said...

i love steam boat ...i love sotong balls and meatballs and yu kao... Can't wait to have steamboat in 30 meh

K3ViN said...

haha... i also looking 4ward 2 have it with my family.. but normally we just go out 2 shop n enjoy it lor.... last time we have it at my aunt place lor... where my uncle n aunt will gather 2gather lor...... many ppl.. soooo nice :P

Eddie Wong said...

bro...y u din call me to join ah????
i like steamboat very much....i like beef and pork slice....order for me when u do steamboat again ah...ok
kekekekeke

David (AKK) said...

wah... ho liao lo... I also having steamboat for this coming cny eve... yum yum... :)