Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

25 February 2008

One Great Song In 80s

I was chatting online with my friend yesterday.Suddenly he ask me if i knew one song with the title sound like something "Within You Remind or Remain".I was thinking ,what the hell.There are so many song with the title name like those.So i asked him if he knew the name of the singer and he reply me saying he did not knew about their name.He told me it was his last time when first love song.And he been searching for a long long time about this song.But the problem is he can't really scale down or more specific of the song title cos he also don't know the full title of the song since he just remember something that sound like....as been told above.Then he came back with me saying the song got some thing in chinese and english lyrics with are like this...."WO AI NI, I love you, WO AI NI, I need you more than....I never did anyone, I've never felt like this before
WO AI NI, I want you, WO AI NI, I need you."

Then out of sudden don't know how,,,,,my mind and memory after getting those both data,,,,,of something about the song title(Within You Remind Or Remain) and also part of the lyrics("Wo Ai NI,I Love You...)just really bring me back to the days in the 80s.That song really came back onto me....and the full title of the song is "Within You'll Remain " and was sung by a group called "Tokyo Square" and believed it or not they are from Singapore.The song was one of the great sentimental hits at that time.Those day every discotheque would played that song when its time for slow numbers for couple to dance with.I was one of the fan for the song at that time too.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Lu Lang Kong:

David (AKK) said...

haha... if I not wrong.... I heard this song before... yes... that one you mentioned was correct.. Within You'll Remain " by "Tokyo Square"... haha... me macam old people too... haha

Eddie Wong said...

wah such a nice song bro.....long time no see oh...

Anonymous said...

been looking for this for so long. aiseh, the memories.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing...
I was looking for this song,
I thought the title was Wo ai ni