Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

16 March 2008

Komtar : Before And After Election

Before 8 March 2008


After 8 March 2008






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Lu Lang Kong:

031206 said...

haha ah tox this is funny

Joze Foo said...

i was jus reading the tile before the photo loads...i tot you was going to show the pic of before and after the protest....hahahah

Eddie Wong said...

if komtar really going change until like that, i think whole penang island shape will change to rocket too....hahahahah

Joze Foo said...

i was telling my art director about this picture...he told me he saw it at the star newspaper...

Joe Lim said...

yaya....the star cartnoonist draw a cartton style out of it...as for me i merely Photopped it...hehehe

K3ViN said...

this cartoon i c b4.... nice art work joe.... u really keng lor :P