Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

24 February 2008

My New Toy- UMPC BT-260


It been few months since my last purchase of IT gadgets.The last item i bought was a Logitech Wireless Mouse which use Laser Sensor Technology called "RX REVOLUTION".I been using it for sometime now and it was great.Full of many features which couldn't be found on normal mouse.You can check for more info at Logitech.


Ok enough for those mouse talk.We get back to topic about my new UMPC.As for me at first i don't know what UMPC mean(So stupid of me..lol)Later when i asked my friend then only knew that it mean Ultra Mobile PC.I been long for a laptop for long time already.All the time i wanted only DELL XPS.Even now after i get this UMPC BT-260, Dell XPS will still be my next purchase notebook for more heavy duty uses since this UMPC BT-260 are mainly for some light work and very easy to be kept and move around.First of all i came upon this UMPC BT-260 from one of my friend who happened to work at DIS Penang as a Senior Marketing Manager when i met him the other day.Was told that his company is launching a new UMPC and he can get me a very cheaper price before the official launching of the BT-260.After i go through and try out one of the unit that he purposely bringing it for us buddies for demo.And since he can get the unit at below RM2K i think its very cheap and reasonable and on the spot order one from him.



FEATURES
Notebook functionality.
Diary size.
Ultra light, ultra portable.
Complete option of connectivities.
Outstanding design and robust structure.
7" touch screen high resolution monitor(Came with a stylus)
Bluetooth VoIP phone.
Optional: TV tuner, GPS, Webcam.
4-in-1 card reader.
Supports Windows XP compatible softwares

SPECIFICATION
Processor: VIA C7-M ULV 1.2GHz (FSB 400).
Memory: 512MB DDR2-667 SO-DIMM. ( I upgrade it to 1GB DDR2)
Level 2 Cache: 128KB.
Drive: 30GB. (Its ok i can get an external drive for more storage)
Chipset: VIA VX700.
Graphics: Integrated in VX700.
LCD Panel: 7" touch panel - WVGA 800x480.
Audio: Compliant with HD Audio; built-in 2 high quality speakers (1.5W).
LAN: RJ-45 port for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN.
Extended Module: VoIP and Bluetooth Phone.
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11 b/g-USB interface.
Card Reader: 4-in-1 Card Reader (for SD, MS, MMC, MS-Pro).
Keyboard: 80-key with inverted-T cursor keys and Windows hot keys.
Pointing: Micro pad with 2 click buttons.
Modem: N/A. (I use Maxis USB Broadband Modem)
I/O: DVI-I, USB x 2, Mic-in/Array Mic x 1, 1 x DC-in jack.
Audio Port: 1 x headphone/line out jack, 1 x Microphone in jack (w/Array mic).
Battery: 4 cell 200mAh.
Adapter: AC 100-240Volt, 50-60Hz, 65W 19Voltage.
Dimension: 230 x 17 x 29.4mm.
Weight: Target under 970g.
Packaging: Standard packing (charger, UMPC driver, user guide).
Optional: TV tuner or GPS or webcam, external combo drive via USB.

Sat Next To Each Other Like Brothers...Big And Small Brother:-)


Small Is Cute


Work Well And Smooth With AdobePhotoshop :-)Well One Advantage Is It Came With Touch Screen And A Stylus Make Photoshop Work More Easy.


Slot In Easy With Just My Small Shoulder Bag And Can Be Carry Everywhere Without Needing To Bring Big Laptop Bag.




And Last But Not Least A Maxis Wireless Broadband Micro Modem To Make Online More Convenience Whenever At Outdoor Where The Places Don't Have A Free Wifi.And It Also Can Be Easily Fit Into My Bag Together With My UMPC.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

now you can online anytime and any where

Joe Lim said...

Ya...almost anywhere.Now i even online inside my car while waiting for wife at market in the morning also...hehehe.:-)Really come in handy cos its small size.

Mrs Chong said...

so comelllll....

i like the fact that it has touch screen...nampak bergaya... =P