Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

11 February 2008

Chinese New Year 2008 Day One

Keong Hee Huat Cai to all.Soli for not updating my blog for so long.Before CNY i was so damn busy and couldn't find a time to updated my blog....veli pai seh.Anyway i hope all are having a great time this Chinese New Year ya!With all the reunion,gathering,open house.And not forgetting the CNY foods and drinks.As for me like always for the passed years.The 1st.day of CNY will be visiting my mum home(Its a must...MOTHER RULE....hehehe) and also many or my relatives will also be meeting there.

My All Time Favourite Mum Cooked Foods For CNY.


My Beloved Uncle.


All The "Kahki Lang" Group Photo Session.


At my another mum home(Don't ask why got two mummy...veli long story :-)).
With all my taikor and seiloh(real brothers ok! And not the secret society brothers.)


Sister-In-Law Busy With Her Cooking.


Some of my Ah Soh finishing.....the food was damn delicious.Kamsia Ah Soh.


Oh Ya My All Time Favourite Brand Of Longan.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

cny new year its all about chiak chiak and chiak!

Anonymous said...

keong hee huat chai...keong keong keong...hahaha

tox, ur food make me miss home!!

Joe Lim said...

keong keong,,,,jitpunkia.Ya no food is ever best than home cooked food.

David (AKK) said...

Haha... you're much look like "taikor" amongs your brothers lor... hehe :)

Mrs Chong said...

u and ur brothers look alike la!!!!!!esp the one beside u...wearing specs....so scary...same until like that...

K3ViN said...

wah what a nice reunion dinner.... ya agree with ping ping, u n ur bro very look alike lor.. maybe in photo lor.....