Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

14 February 2008

Chinese New Year 2008 Day Three

Some of you may ask why...jump to day three and no sharing any CNY Day 2?Well you see during day two of CNY i wake up damn late cos previous night stayed up so late.Then how to wake up early.Already planned that day two is to go my MIL home to "Pai Nee" and also after that wanna headed to my auntie home too.So you see already wake up late and "Cheh Cheh Kong Kong" in hurry and go out....knn forgotten to tagged along my camera.So not much to be share lor.U know lah me,,,,when "Kapster" i can but when asked to write i really damn bad wan...i prefer to write "Tham Por Tham Por" a bit and with some photos better...hahahaha.

Ok lah with all those the above..auntie talks,i started my CNY day 3.Going to meet some PGHK kaki today at Queensbay Mall(sound like"Queens Beh Mor(in Hokkien mean Queens Sell Hair in English..lol).So me and my wife go there early than our confirm meeting time so that we can go stroll around there.We both took turn to shot pictures.Today only me and my wife only.All our kids had gone their own "Kangtao" already.

I Took Photo Of Jasmine...She Sure Gain Lots Of Weight Since Pregnant.....hehehehe.


Now Its Her Turn To Shot Me....Lucky She Just Used The Digicam Rather Than Gun....lol


Some OF The PGHK Kaki I Got To Met.
From Left:TauSahPeah,Atupek,Taugeh And Me....Oooops And Also Two Person Who Are Not In The Photo,That Is Hailamkepui And Her Hubby "Ean Tau Eh"(SORRY COS THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN BEFORE THEY ARRIVED)

P/S Would like to thanks TauSahPeah for his lovley gifts of Chocolate and handmade "London Bobby" keychain.Kamsia Kamsia :-)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

hahah.not in pic nvm la...i cut my own pic and stick in this pic lo
ahahha.

David (AKK) said...

lol.... so funny... ah soh got read your blog or not... if yes... your ear sure kena pulled untill become rabbit liao... hehe :)

K3ViN said...

haha.,.. really recall my sweet memory at penang......