Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

03 April 2008

Viny Record and Cassette

Was surfing the net the other day .And bumped into 2 site which can help us to label our record and cassette for fun.One was called Vinyl Record Generator and the other was Cassette Generator .Just enter some text and click the 'Go' button. A picture of a cassette will be generated for you. Collect 'em, trade 'em, put 'em on your website, or e-mail 'em to your friends.Its fun.Below are 2 that i done at the site for fun.Record and cassette was the main stuff for musics in the 70s to 80s.










Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Lu Lang Kong:

yam9972 said...

I love Vinyl record ! I used to collect a lot but since the player has been broken my mom throw it all away :-(

K3ViN said...

wah the pring hitam... my grandma still keep it lor in my room...... quite alot lor :P