Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

08 April 2008

My New Baby-Aloysius

My Aloysius was born today at 8.45am weighting about 3.13KG(about 7 pounds).It been about 14 years since my wife last given birth to a baby.Its will be our 5th.children in the family.Since i was live blog from Penang Adventist i don't wanna write too long...cos wanna spend more time with my wife and Alyosius:-)I will only share some of photo shot of him after been breastfeed by mummy just now:-)
What do you think he look like,,,,more to daddy or mummy?lol









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 Lu Lang Kong:

Mrs Chong said...

aiyo...small baby...hehehe..14 years aye?How does it feels like to have a small one again??

i was thinking I am old enough to bear a child on my own. Looking at Aloysius, I was thinking again, when Aloysius turns 20, I'll be 40 already. I should really get my anti-aging mask.

i am thinking of getting a normal cushiony teddy for this baby bcuz that's what all baby gets, normal, non-scary teddies. But, CJ7 is so widely sold here. Like don't get him one is so wrong. Hehehe.

When mua guek d I only go see baby la. Don't know got pantang or not. Hehehe.

ps: Aiya, think too much cuz the other day went Ikea and saw kids hugging sharks, crocodile, ugly looking toad and stuff like that instead of white, fluffy teddy bears. So wrong. =P

pps: Say hie to ur wife. Baby is cute. Baby is too young to see who it resembles la. Not that I know how to also la. =P

Joze Foo said...

Congratulation...i saja pop in know u will definetly blog about it....Yalo, too young to see look like who ko...maybe few more months la...we'll know

Joe Lim said...

Kamsia ping ping and Hailamkepui.
Ping Ping no pantang lah you are wlecoem to see the baby anytime lah.
Kepui...hehehe hope to share with all my friend about this mah:-)

Unknown said...

Congratulation to u and Jasmine. Aloysius is very cute and he will be full of energy. U see he is already energetic with his smiles and his tiny pinkish mouth is moving all the time. Guess he is getting ready to kap like the father. Hmmmmmm, good for u my dear Aloysius.....By the way, I have booked him as my Godson...... LOL kap like the Godmom too, eh?

Joe Lim said...

Nancy thank you for your gift to your godson Aloysius:-) And also kamsia for visiting Jasmine.

K3ViN said...

Congratulation to u, joe.... i believe u must be very happy lor......

yam9972 said...

happily ever after... suddenly pops out in my mind when I see the baby, so nice :-)

Eddie Wong said...

look at aloysius, reminded me when the day my son was born. they are so cute, lovely and give everyone feel happy.

i think is the time for me to get another 1.

anyway, congratulations bro and welcome aloysius to this lovely family and this world. may god bless you and your family.

Kikey Loo said...

congratulation!! :)

Joe Lim said...

Kamsia...Taugeh,when going to NZ again?
Thank you wantan:-)
Bro Eddie...when you gonna have another baby?Call me when you are in Pg..we go for a drink.:-)
Thank you Kikey for dropping by and the greeting.