Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

15 July 2008

Latest Of Aloysius

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long......a bit busy :-)Anyway here are some latest pictures of my Aloysius.He is 3 months plus now and began to recognise faces and places.The night time was more relief for me and my wife now.At least now i only get up once to do the feeding compared to last 2 months ago which is every 3 hours.










Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Lu Lang Kong:

Joze Foo said...

he sure look kap siao!

K3ViN said...

i like the 1st picture..... he really know how 2 pose :P