Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

16 November 2007

Strange Looking Pendant

Not long ago i was introduce by a friend of mine one pendant call "QUANTUM PENDANT" .I looked at it and my first impression it almost like some religious stuff pendant.You know the one where a person may wear for "Poh Pee"(safe or good luck) and " Pek Sia"( To chase off those devil or black magic). I said to my friend...hey what is this thing.I don't need any more those stuff cos i already have the"Chek Kong" talisman already....:-)
Then i was told that this pendant is not for all those above but for health.Once i heard the word..... HEALTH .First thing cross my mind was...knn this friend sure going to ask me to buy some stuff which suppposed like other health stuff which will work miracle and make your body like Superman...another of the many many other product that had to offer.Or maybe some MLM that ask to be came a member and recruiting more people to their organization.

I am not very convincing and also the look of the pendant don't gave me any assurance feel.So my friend told me please stop talking for awhile and only try to comment after he done a demo of it.I said to myself....woooo a demo...wht demo....if its "Kamasutra"
demo i sure will love lah.But what demo???Since he is also my old friend and we knew each other since secondary school..well i gave him a chance to do a demo.So i "tiam Tiam " for ahwile.Well its damn hard for me cos all my life i was a Kapster,so to ask me to stop talking is like you are asking me to die for ahwile......hehehehe.

Ok he said....will do a first demo and name it test STRENGTH .Below are the video of the same demo he did for me.



So as the video above he done the demo on me...i was so stun by the result of the demo.Before wearing the pendant my body would fall back when he push his fist down on my locked hand which place at behind like in the video.And after let me wear those weird looking pendant and when he did again the same thing onto me...well my body wouldn't fall backward anymore even this time he addded more power to his fist to try to push me.I told myself, well maybe its one fo the marketing trick....hehehehehehe

Then he continue the 2nd demo...wah lagi got 2nd demo( how much demo still he wanted to do)And this time he told me will be the test of FLEXIBILITY.And again...hehehe below are the video of the same demo he did for me.( i am just too lazy to type the sentence again,,,,so i just copy and paste the sentence from above....lol)



Ok...let start he said,ask me to stretch my right arm to the fore and with a thumbup position( like showing the very good sign....wah try to indirectly to make me show thumbup sign ????)
Then slowly turn my body clockwise to the back until i couldn't move further and then try to mark my end position .So i do like what he said....turn turn slowly and meanwhile was telling him if i happen to get my waist twisted...i will "KK" him teruk teruk...lol.I stop at the last position where i can't go further.After that he again ask me to wear that pendant ( I begin to get a bit irritated with on and off that pendant from my neck...well since i already like it or not i am in the mid of the demo liow...so no choice but to continue doing his monkey show)After wearing the pendant i again done the above all over again.Slowly move from front to back and.....to my SUPRISE this time i can turn to back more further from my last end stop position by more than about 8 inches more.Me start scratching my hairless head in disbelieved.


Then he continue and told me will do another test and this time will be a test of BALANCE(what lah...how many test before he will let me go....oh please lah my wife is waiting for me to go shopping )Well since already half of my feet already in the situation i can't said no but to continue our monkey show.And again,,,hehehehe lazy me(so copy and paste nia lor..lol)below are the video of the same demo he did for me.



Ok this time he asked me to stand straight and look forward with both arm stretch out,,like you know the famous scene in the "Titanic" hahaha.I begin to think this friend of mine had turn gay?Well as i knew last time when we schooling time....he was so manly leh.He move to my back i starting to begin scare liow.....izzit he is going to hold me from behind like the "Titanic"???Lucky he not...hahaha.He ask me to lift my right leg and i follow what he asked.Then he told me he is going to press strength on my right arm and ask me to resist it.When he apply the strength to my right arm i try to resist but i can't and i fall on my right.Later and again ask me to wear the pendant again.....well to be honest i begin to liken this pendant which i dislike at the first sight..hehehehe after experience what it can do.So after wearing it,,,ooooops sorry this time he did not ask me to wear no my neck anymore..maybe he also can feel that from the last 2 test my facial expression did show my likeness for the pendant to be wear over my neck.So this time he just put in inside my shirt pocket.....wah like this also can??????Tiow Em Tiow Can Meh????After putting the pendant into my pocket he do again same like at first...but this time....and this time when he try to press my arm i can manage to resist him and also stand so still balance without falling to either side..so so strange.

To be continue..............later in next post with my friend testimonial and also the explaination about this pendant and why i go for it in first place.The the benefit i get from wearing it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 Lu Lang Kong:

Anonymous said...

The scientist in me is thinking:
1. Maybe u should do the demo first with pendent than without. See if it shows the same result as the other way round.

2. There should be two person doing the demo seperately. One given the real pendant and the other given the fake one but both tester and person being tested both think its real. If it shows the same result. Then baru come talk to me.

One time i told my husband whose a doctor about this miricle thing called cell food. My mum told me that in KL this indian boy heart stop for 13 mins and then parents put a few drops of cellfood secretly in his mouth without doctor knowing and he came back mirically. U know what my husband told me? It must be kong tau.

hehe...
Patricia

Joe Lim said...

Hi Patricia,
For your 1st. question,well my friend did do the demo on me without wearing the pendant and after the wearing of it. And after the second demo( which is the wearing of the pendant)we also do again the demo wihout wearing it again.
For you 2nd .suggestion.I totally agreed with what you said but the problem is where can we find the exact same but fake pendant?Do you think we should suggest to the company to produce the fake pendant?:-)Well people be abusing it?Anyway the reason i post this is for sharing the info about this thing. There are no obligation of believing it or not.Its a matter of individual.Well it also took me some time just to believed in it.And that also after out of my curiousity and willing to take the risk of losing some amount of money ...hehehehee.I was a person who dont trust anything unless i can see in my eyes and experience it myself.

Anyway "Kamsia " very much for your good suggestion. I shall try to suggest it to my friend who intro me this stuff and maybe the company too.Shall keep you updates again..pls come back for its.

Anonymous said...

haha.. I am just being u know a typical penang lang.. si meh ? si meh, ae meh? tiok mmm tiok? Thats almost what u hear in pasar in the morning aint it? Anyway they dont hav to use the exact looking pendant right? just a weird looking pendant. The tester and person being tested does not have to know if it is real. Since this pendent is still properbly new?? its just a suggestion to make people believe. I mean if its for good physical and mental health, i am all for it. My mum is u know.. ill n eventhough i am a scientist i sometimes hope voodoo is real~

All the best with the pendent, how much is it ? hehehe.. looks interesting.

Patricia.

Joe Lim said...

Hi wah fast reply..hehehe.Anyway i also would love to explore more about this pendant and what and why its can bring health and did so many good stuff .Well if you are interest maybe we may team up and find out more of this stuff( since you are a scientist i think u can get the answer quickly too)for your info this pendant work scientific as they claim by letting off the enegry which is call"Scarla Enegry" and the pendant are make from volcano lava which contain 76 mineral which only be found in two country geramn and japan. Me really very blur when come the science topic,,,until now i still couldn't find the answer why it can work...hahaha although it did proof its ability in me.

David (AKK) said...

The pendant looks very unique, I like the design, very "yeng" oh...

The price sure expansive rite?

K3ViN said...

AKK - i agree.... the price sure very expensive one lor..... i also like this unique design of the pendant..... look very nice.....

Joe Lim said...

Well to me....as long as it worth the money and can get benefit of it...its alright.But even if it cos merely few ringgit and it doesnt work or have any benefit then to me consider expensive also.Its either worth it or not nia.Afterall if it can bring some benefit to you ...well it can be consider not expensive at all.Even when we look back at all those vitamain and supplement that we have been taking all these years will cost more compare to this.And also the benefit gain from them are limited.

Mrs Chong said...

my grandma wearing it too. But I don't know how much. Apparently, you can even like make "magic" water. She say that we put the pendant near a glass of water for an hour or so and then drink it. Good for health. She has not done it for me though.

Joe Lim said...

Ping Ping,,,,,pls update or check with your grandma how she feel after wearing that pendant.As for the "Magic Water" it wasnt any magic been done.Well it work with you put the pendant near to the water for about 15 to 20mins then you can drink it or if its container u can drink it for whole day.As for the whole procsess is call"Energized Water" which mean when the pendant is put near to the water,,,it will release a frequency to make the water molecular more open up( normal water are more clumped to each other) and so that the water may contain more oxygen.Btw the "Energized Water" can be sahre among anyone.

yam9972 said...

oh my god !? this is what u r talking about, I thought it is a pill or something for good health.
I m very interested to know how a 'pendant' works to improve our health, Frankly speaking, I m into mineral stones & I believed their mysteries hidden inside them. Please do tell us how it works.

Joze Foo said...

This is interesting...