Ah Tox Kopitiam Station Live

Please click Listen Button to hear LIVE
Sometime my LIVE was auto play when you open up my page so if you wanted to stop my LIVE playing.Can always go to "Listen" button above and click to load up the player and then press Stop Button on the player.

21 October 2007

My Pghk Online Friend

Last Friday met up with one of my online "Pengyu"(Friend)Laksa who came back for holiday in Penang.Even though she was damned busy with her kid and also all her overload luggage plus the long hours flight ,she was kind enough to bring back some goodies for me:-)One of it is a box of chocolate(hahahaha....by the time i write this only left with half box only...lol)


And also a T-shirt of "HARD ROCK CAFE" Of Manchester version.Thank you Laksa!You are good in guessing my body size.Its fits so well.I will going to gave you a 'Big" treat before you left for UK..ok?As for the "HARD ROCK CAFE" T-shirt i wonder would it be nice if PGHK also have its own





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 Lu Lang Kong:

K3ViN said...

wah so nice..... laksa, got my share? haha joke only......

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Wow!the chocos look so yummy!i love chocos very much!

Dragon said...

i love chocolates....

Joze Foo said...

wah...uncle joe treat me jit liap!

David (AKK) said...

Wah... T-shirt was so nice too...
The chocolate as well... can I have one too... hehe :p